Today’s macro-trends are creating a massive war for talent.
- The representation of our workforce is changing rapidly and 85% of new hires into the workforce are women and minorities.
- Millennials will be the largest employee pool in the country by 2020.
- Women are getting more than 60% of advance degrees in the U.S.
- The #1 major in business schools today is entrepreneurship; the best and brightest aren’t even applying to work for your company.
- By 2025, 36 million skilled employees will have left the workforce as 10,000 baby boomers are retiring per day.
As competition around the world increases, visionary companies committed to creating a high performing workforce are investing in developing the talent in their organizations to help them build and secure a competitive edge and a culture of employee satisfaction. Talent development has repeatedly been shown to drive powerful revenue growth.