It’s your people who grow your organization, not your product or service.
Developing your top talent is not optional. It’s necessary.
We help organizations develop a comprehensive corporate-wide talent strategy and implementation plan to develop the performance of their top leadership talent.
While strong leadership is essential for organizations to succeed and thrive, the success of any business depends on the effectiveness of its people who lead it. Period.
TALENT MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
Today’s macro-trends are creating a massive war for talent.
- The representation of our workforce is changing rapidly and 85% of new hires into the workforce are women and minorities.
- Millennials will be the largest employee pool in the country by 2020.
- Women are getting more than 60% of advance degrees in the U.S.
- The #1 major in business schools today is entrepreneurship; the best and brightest aren’t even applying to work for your company.
- By 2025, 36 million skilled employees will have left the workforce as 10,000 baby boomers are retiring per day.
As competition around the world increases, visionary companies committed to creating a high performing workforce are investing in developing the talent in their organizations to help them build and secure a competitive edge and a culture of employee satisfaction. Talent development has repeatedly been shown to drive powerful revenue growth.
Talent Development Process
We partner with you to assess the leadership talent in your organization and develop an implementation plan to specifically meet the growth goals, strategy direction, and culture of your organization.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT: A STRATEGIC PRIORITY
Strategic Questions to Get You Started
How do you know if you need to develop the leadership talent in your organization? If you don’t have strong answers to these questions below, you need help in developing the management and leadership talent in your organization.
- How do we most effectively use the best of people’s gifts, talents and strengths to help the company move forward towards its goals and initiatives and in alignment with our business strategies, culture and goals?
- Where should we pivot if we believe we have lots of output but not as many desired outcomes as we desire?
- What capabilities do we need in order to grow to meet our strategic goals and future vision as an organization?
- Is our senior leadership team in alignment and do they agree upon a list of key strategic best practices for the sustainable growth of our leadership talent and our company?
- What’s are the most impactful ways for us to develop best leadership practices?
- What new ways of engaging talent will drive us toward further innovation?
- How do we empower a more diverse and inclusive culture?